Monday, January 31, 2011

Beginning of Proposal

To: Janie Santoy

From: Samuel L. Hernandez

Date: January 31, 2011

Re: Proposal for College Toolbox White paper

On behalf to the student body I would like to thank you for taking time to read my proposal regarding College Toolbox. Many students will benefit from this proposal. I hope you will consider my proposal and allow me to have 15 hours to work on the white paper so I can show students how they can be prepared for their first day of school. The online tool I would like to summit is College Toolbox. I believe we can help the students at TSTC start school by getting them ready.

The link to the College Tool box is http://mashable.com/2007/08/13/college-toolbox/?cp=2

I am ecstatic to show you how much students can improve in their classes if they just plan ahead and not waste time finding all the items they need for their college semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment