Friday, January 14, 2011

About Myself

My name is Samuel L. Hernandez; I was born in weslaco Texas on July 6, 1989. I hardly remember my childhood but I do remember my high school years. During my high school year I enrolled in art class, which led my friends and me to create the anime Club at our High School. For the past two years I have been enrolled in computer maintenance, which has thought me a lot, and I see myself pursuing a career in the computer field. What made me go into the computer field was art. When I was younger I really enjoyed drawing cartoon animals. I started high school and my mom told me that the high school years were very important because this is where you’ll likely to find yourself and choose a career that you want to pursue. My sophomore year I took intro-to computer maintenance and I thought to myself this is what I want to do, a career in the computer field I also took an art classes and I was one of the top students in the art class. I am working hard to reach my goal to become a digital designer and animation designer. What will help me reach my goal is my art experience, computer maintenance, and of course going to class and learning how to become a digital designer. I look forward to the new school year and what it will bring; I’m also looking forward to what the future holds for me. What I plan to do about my future is to get a good pay job and I hope the job is something that in my field of interest. I just hope I don't get a job that I am going to hate I want it to be fun and I hope it is going to be something I will enjoy every day for the rest of my life (or until I get fired).

No comments:

Post a Comment