Sunday, April 3, 2011

intro and background sections (Draft)

The purpose of this report is to see what the students deal with during their lunch time at TSTC. From what I can see the cafeteria at TSTC needs some changes to make it welcoming to the students, it is in need of a makeover. I go to the cafeteria often; it might be good ideas to poll the students and ask them what changes if any the cafeteria is need of.
I have some ideas of my own and I have also included what some the students had to say and some ideas the students think would help improve the cafeteria. For the record I am not asking for you to use tons of money to completely change the cafeteria but there are areas that need attention.
I conducted my own little survey; I interviewed some students and took pictures that have been included in my report which will help show you that we need to take care of this problem now. The interviews that are in this report are some opinions the students have about how the cafeteria runs things and want kind of simple but effective thing TSTC can do to help improve it.
Another purpose for these interviews is to get the correct data we need to start changing some of the problem the cafeteria has. The interviews with the student have input from the students to help get TSTC started on what changes need to be done and how to change the cafeteria for the better. When asked the students were willing to comment on what improvements are needed so that they know there concerns are being addressed? So all that is left to do is use the entire interview taken and use the data that was collected to help put TSTC on the right path and make the cafeteria a better place to eat lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment