Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Questions about the power point

1.Who is your audience?
People who have SD cameras.

2.What visuals did you choose to include Why? If you included a visual, why did you choose to include this particular visual?
The visuals I choose where sample pictures I took with my camera.To help the reader understand the information.

3.What are the important or essential design elements of your set of instructions?
It is very important you make the reader understand the essential elements in you power point because the reader can better understand the set of instructions you gave them.

4.In which medium do you anticipate these instructions would be used?
When ever you get a SD camera.

5.How would you change the presentation of your instructions if you had to physically present them to a user?
I will change nothing about my presentation because it's fine just the way it is. I will thought have a camera with me to better help the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment